Part #: 270-18-984
Request 3D Model
Threaded Socket Tips for are designed for welding in tight spaces. The low profile design allows users to weld in areas with minimal clearances. The tips are designed for use with 900 and 950 Series Univeral Paddle Holders.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 0.7050 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.557 IN
- A 10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw holds the tip in place
- The H nose or angled offset nose is designed to accommodate the angled offset the electrode holder and ensure the weldface is perpendicular to the workpieces.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
- The engagement angle is 30 Degrees
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Thread Size||10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.188|
|Hex Body Length||0.5175|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Nose Engagement Angle||30.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov