Part #: 270-18-973
Request 3D Model
Threaded Socket Tips for are designed for welding in tight spaces. The low profile design allows users to weld in areas with minimal clearances. The tips are designed for use with 900 and 950 Series Univeral Paddle Holders.
RMWA Class 1 (C15000) material - a copper zirconium material recommended for spot welding coated materials and highly conductive materials such as aluminum, magnesium alloys, brass and bronze.
- The overall length is 0.3750 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.563 IN
- A 10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw holds the tip in place
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 1 - C15000|
|Thread Size||10 - 32 Tap Hold Screw|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.188|
|Hex Body Length||0.1875|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||20.0|