Part #: 286-16-3861
Request 3D Model
Crank Electrodes are very strong double bend electrodes designed for higher force applications than standard double bend electrodes because the water hole does not reach the nose.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.375 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The C nose of Flat face tip is frequently used as a backup electrode for projection welding, cosmetic welds, or to control heat balancing of the weld by controlling the current density.
- The weld face is 0.375 IN
- The offset is 1.25 IN
- The part is made from a casting
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.375|
|Water Hole Diameter||0.28100|
|Taper to Bend Length||1.0000|
|Bend to Nose Length||0.7500|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov