Part #: 286-16-3836
Request 3D Model
Crank Electrodes are very strong double bend electrodes designed for higher force applications than standard double bend electrodes because the water hole does not reach the nose.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is .156 inch radius IN
- The offset is 1.00 IN
- The part is made from a casting
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||.156 inch radius|
|Water Hole Diameter||0.37500|
|Taper to Bend Length||0.8750|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov