Part #: 2-MF15Z
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RMWA Class 1 (C15000) material - a copper zirconium material recommended for spot welding coated materials and highly conductive materials such as aluminum, magnesium alloys, brass and bronze.
- The overall length is 1.2500 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.625 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The F nose or Radius face tip is typically used for alumium welding because it provides point contact to break through the aluminum oxide layer on the surface while still providing an adequate weldface to manage the current density during welding.
- The weld face is 2 inch radius
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 1 - C15000|
|RWMA Taper [T]||5RW Cap Taper|
|Overall Length [A]||1.25000|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.62500|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||2 inch radius|
|Unit of Measure||IN|