Part #: 2-ME24
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 1.1250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The E nose or Truncated face tip is an efficient design that does not trap weld flash on the face and may reduce mushrooming.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper [T]||4RW Cap Taper|
|Overall Length [A]||1.12500|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.50000|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.188|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle [D]||45.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov