Part #: 2-MA24Z
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RMWA Class 2 (C18150) is a copper, chromium, zirconium material recommend for spot welding hot or cold rolled steels. It is often used for galvanized and coated material.
- The overall length is 1.1250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.188 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18150|
|RWMA Taper [T]||4RW Cap Taper|
|Overall Length [A]||1.12500|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.50000|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.188|
|Unit of Measure||IN|