Part #: 2-MA16Z
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RMWA Class 1 (C15000) material - a copper zirconium material recommended for spot welding coated materials and highly conductive materials such as aluminum, magnesium alloys, brass and bronze.
- The overall length is 1.6250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.750 IN
- The part mounts via a 6RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 1,500 to 2,000 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.313 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 1 - C15000|
|RWMA Taper [T]||6RW Cap Taper|
|Overall Length [A]||1.62500|
|Outer Diameter [B]||0.75000|
|Welding Face Dia. [C]||0.313|
|Unit of Measure||IN|